Friday, August 22, 2008

Slightly Famous

I am in the September 2008 issue of Redbook Magazine! I'm part of an article about how three different women got out of debt. It starts on on page 160. Run directly to the grocery store and read it while standing in line (you can put it back in the rack after that if you want).

I'm pretty sure this uses up the balance of my 15 minutes of fame...

As a p.s.: I'm having a very hard time just showing people the magazine. Somehow it is weird to say "Look at me!" I'm proud of it, particularly about the message, but it sort of seems like tooting my own horn more than I'm used to. So, I guess I'm tooting it here. TOOT!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Ahh! I need to get that magazine! I NEED THAT REDBOOK! I gotta see my buddy!
I wonder if I have it in the budget? :)